QueryAssist for MongoDB version 1.2.17 released
Today, we are happy to announce QueryAssist for MongoDB 1.2.17.
This update includes new and improved code editor, quality of life changes for OSX version and some bug fixes.
- QueryAssist for MongoDB now fully supports bi-directional text.
- Improved performance of code editor
OS X version
- Fixed an issue with running application on High Sierra.
- Improved user experience with code editor
Important bug fixes
- Fixed an issue with shell sessions in MongoDB below v3.6
- Fixed various issues with Table view mode
We would love to hear your feedback! If there are other improvements you would like to see, you can contact us via e-mail, through website.